The Konus preparation set series consist a wide range of prepared slides from the wonderfull world of zoology, botanics and the human body. These series contain single-celled creatures, invertebrates (insects), vertebrates (reptiles, birds and mammals), botanics and the human body. Important themes as animal parasites and the animal/plant reproduction are covered as well. This way, children, students and microscope enthusiasts can learn more about the wonderfull world of microscopy.
This set contains the following prepared slides:
1. Unicellular animal (Amoebe or other)
4. Hydra spermary
5. Hydra ovary
6. Turbellaria, injected intestinal tube, whole m.
7. Ascaris male
8. Ascaris female
9. Mitosis Horse ascaris eggs
10. Mussel Gill
12. Mosquito female
13. Mosquito female mouth parts
14. Mosquito male mouth parts
15. Butterfly mouth parts
16. Honey Bee mouth parts
17. Testis Locusta Migratoria
18. Insect compound eye
19. House fly
20. Drosophyla (fruit fly)
21. Insect digging leg
22. Insect walking leg
23. Insect swimming leg
24. Insect leaping leg
25. Insect tale pollen leg
- This set contains 25 different prepared slides about biology: zoology 1.
- De prepared slices are packed in a pratical and attractive plastic box.
- On each prepared slice there’s individual a discription.
- With each prepared slices set comes a discription containing which other sets are available.
Included in delivery
Konus Preparation Set Biology: Zoology 1